What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
wat. you can still download it off Wii shop under the Wii menu still (or transfer it from old Wii).

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Welp, just finished LTTP.

I found it fucking annoying that you needed separate items for bosses that weren't in dungeon and you had to know beforehand to go get them. Like for instance, made it all the way through turtle rock to find out I needed the ice rod to kill the boss, so I had to backtrack all the way back out and go to Lake Hylia to find it, then go all the way back and transverse the entire dungeon again for probably the easiest boss fights in the game.

That happened to me a few times, but other than that it was pretty great. The Dark World theme is easily the best track in the game. http://www.zeldaxtreme.com/midi/lttpdarkworld.mp3 - I mean just listen to that shit.

Lots of dungeons, but most were on the pretty short side. I knew about the story before hand because of that old Nintendo Power LTTP comic book I had back in the day (that is apparently worth some moolah and I can't find my copy). Link to the Past Comic - Zelda Xtreme

I'm not sure yet where I would rank it in Zelda list though.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Yeah, that dark world theme is one of my all time favourites. I personally list this as my second favourite Zelda, but nostalgia probably has a lot to do with that. I don't know if I'd feel the same playing through it for the first time now after playing some of the later entries in the series.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
I'm playanz:
Wii U - Pikmin 3/New Super Mario Bros U
PS3 - God of War: Ascension
PC- Rise of the Triad

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
I'm playing through Saints Row II and Fallout New Vegas, cause I never played either of them yet.
Also, I've been playing a ton of games on my iPad, and there are some seriously good ones. Any of you guys have one? If so let me know and I can show you how to install paid apps for free without the need to jailbreak.

I've been playing:
Simpsons Tapped Out - I'm a sucker for simpsons stuff so I love this game.
The Drowning - Fantastic game. Great controls (best FPS controls I've seen yet on iOS), great graphics, and good progression for a handheld game meant to be played in short bites.
Knight Storm - Nifty medieval game where you play as a knight, and have to have jousting matches and manage your castle.
Earn to Die - This is pretty much a "flash" quality game, but its hella fun. Side scrolling driving game where you run down zombies and upgrade your vehicle.
Lili - I was blown away by the graphics in this game. I've only played it for around an hour so far, but it seems like a fun little adventure game (Zelda-ish but without combat, I think).
Asphalt 8 - Kinda like a Burnout style racing game, and again impressive graphics for iOS.
Plague Inc. - You are a plague, try to kill the whole world by evolving various traits.
Where's My Mickey? - A fun little puzzle game, I like the neat old school disney vibe it has.

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
I'm pretty sads that you talkin mean-ness about LTTP. It's an amazing game and Link Between Worlds will be even better.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Who was talkin meanness about LttP? I'm pretty sure both Travis and I agree its a great game.

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
Travis told me it wasn't that good.
Also re-starting fire emblem awakening..

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
It was pretty good, but the numerous times I'd reach a boss in a dungeon and not have some item I was supposed to get somewhere else in the world was fucking infuriating.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Way too many games released lately.

Wind Waker HD
GTA 5 Online
Pokemon X/Y
Phoenix Wright Dual Destinies
Wii Party U

I am playing all of these right now :\

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
doing some extra arkham origins shit. then playing some borderlands 2 halloween dlc tomorrow bitches

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
i'm on vacation which means whip out the psp. now up on the queue:

gta: liberty city stories.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Yeah, I think imma just say fuck the bills and get zelda and pokemans for myself and spoil the wife and kids.

Dec 8, 2013
Currently playing Lego Marvel Super Heroes with my Dad i gotta say the story mode was rather short lived but the bulk of the game consist of side quest of course. My Father and I played every Lego game there is we felt satisfied when we beat all of their stories but we were literally in disbelief when we beat the story mode so quickly the game is great but to short on the story side, who knows maybe there will be a Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 with a more consistent and fleshed out story.