What is the best soda

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
I had the opportunity to drink Halo Mountain Dew when I was in the 'states in December

But I did not drink any

Is it still around?

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
That Game Fuel shit?

Thankfully, it's not around!
Oh God it was so gross.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Whoa I just noticed your big ol' designer sticker there.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
what pissed me off most about it is that the only reason people drank the shit is because it had master chief on the front, and they thought there were doing something special because theyre supporting the biggest game to ever come out by drinking cat piss. i took one sip when it first came out and threw the shit away. never touched it since. i remember when i was in line for halo 3 there as this lardass beside me just downing a liter bottle of the shit. i asked him if he seriously liked the shit, and he said "nah not really lol!"

Last edited:

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Man there's not even regular mountain dew over here, they brought it over in the mid 90s but nobody drank it so they just took it off the shelves

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Mountain dew is good if you only drink one, sadly I knew a few too many people who would pretty much subsist off it, which baffles me.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I actually did like the Halo Mountain Dew shit, but I can admit no one I knew liked it though.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
When I say 'would subsist off', I meant 'did subsist off'. I'm honestly wondering how you can eat breakfast at 7am, then have nothing else besides mountain dew until like 6 or 7pm, and still be alive. Then again, she was thin to the point of malnourishment so it showed.

Natalie

Monkeys killing monkeys
Nov 20, 2007
I use to get root beer all the time when i came on hoilday back to the U.S...
now its not that great haha.
Cherry cokes pretty BA.. what ever happend to Vanilla coke?

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
still around far as i know but i drink soda once in a blue moon so dont ask me

Natalie

Monkeys killing monkeys
Nov 20, 2007
Havent seen it.
and i dont really drink soda either..

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Sometimes I do enjoy a good orange soda though

aarathi

Deku Scrub
Apr 10, 2008
In my opinion, sodas are not really a choice for diet. They contain chemicals that are not good for the body.I heard that soda products have an element to it that is used in paint products. My opinion is that both are no good for anybody.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
okay, smartass. just because of that comment im gonna drink a whole 24 pack of a&w rootbeer today.