Wii

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
but mannn, for wii I want:

WarioWare
Marioparty (although it kinda got shitty rating)
Paper Mario
Resident Evil 4

probably some others that I'm not thinkin about right now, and those are just the games that are out.

Twilight princess is cool, although I don't really like being a wolf.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
i didnt like being a wofl at first neither but it gets pretty cool

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
man final kill button is cool. too bad wii graphics look all jaggy on my tv. Maybe it has to do with the fact that Twilight Princess is a part of a gamecube game, but I wish it had higher resolutions, is my only complaint with the wii.

Well not really, I like the real lack of online games, and the service for online games isn't very organized. Games for virtual console would be so much better if they just made virtual console games multiplayer online. How much fun would Star Fox 64 be online with a bunch of people? Nintendo 64 was the best system for party games and it feels like they are missing out big time by not at least putting online multiplayer into the n64 games they release. It would make things so much better.

But I hope SSB is going to be great, and I guess they could fix a lot of stuff about the nintendo wii's online problems with just a patch. I know the Nintendo DS took a while to get great games, so I'm hoping that eventually the Wii will take off like the DS has.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
yeah ds didnt get any real great games for ages after release but the wii has some good stuff coming up. metroid, mario, and smash bros to name a few. you're right, online mp in n64 games would kick mucho ass, but nintendo prolly doesnt care enough since people'll buy it all anyway.

it prints money!

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
dun buy mario party for wii!
>:[!!!

paper mario fun. re4 is 2nd best rated game on system. and wario ware is great. :>

Myoia

CAT ADVENTURE
Apr 10, 2007
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem was kinda neat. I didn't beat the entire game, but it was fun enough.

The Baten Kaitos games have a following. I've never played them, but maybe you're a fan of RPG card battlers. In that case! WHO KNOWS!

Resident Evil and Resident Evil: Zero are pretty neat.

blahblahblah

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Didnt Eternal Darkness make you think it erased your memory card or something

I would get so pissed