Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Anti-Abortion

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Anti-Abortion ppl are stupid

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
D

Dave

Dude, are they about to fry that baby in a microwave?! Brilliant! End world hunger, eat baby!

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
psychopathic174 said:
That's a good point, but just look at the death penalty.
sab said:
Even Osama. I think it would be wrong to kill him.
alright, now lets think about this. obviously sab doesn't support abortions NOR the death penalty. capital punishment (law) and abortions (personal decision) are two completely different subjects anyways, neither of which i fully support.

psychopathic174 said:
All I meant is that I don't think it would be as bad as this:
wait what? abortions are better than throwing babies in microwaves? i'm not seeing the difference. the unborn baby is the exact same thing except it hasn't undergone childbirth yet. it still would have grown up to be the same man/woman they were going to be, its just that one of them occurs at a later point in time.

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
I guess it would depend on how old the fetus is when the abortion is done. I haven't researched it, I wouldn't know.

I don't think we fully know if the fetuses have developed nerves yet. The news said they do, but the news lies a lot. But that's not why I question it, I would question the reliability on the fact because I only heard that they feel pain once. I think death with pain and death without pain are different matters.

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
psychopathic174 said:
I think death with pain and death without pain are different matters.
they're both the same to me. murder is murder, pain or not. shooting an unconcious person in the head doesn't make it better because he couldn't feel it or be aware that it happened. both have lives lost.

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
I didn't mean it like that, I mean it like this: If I had the choice to be killed by getting stabbed or a lethal injection, I'd probably take the lethal injection. They don't shoot dogs in the mouth to kill them, they give them a shot. Would we chop down trees so often if they were to scream when we do?

Murder /is/ murder, but I think it's more comforting to hear "they didn't suffer". Well, my opinion isn't very strong for either side, but I think so long as death penalty is legal abortions should be legal. Like you said, murder is murder.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
lol no. baby and fetus are not the same. im not going to feel guilty for removing this:

blastocyst0ro.jpg

and I sure as hell would rather be killed in my sleep than to be tortued to death.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Oh yeah, and murder is defined as:

The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

Sorry, but you can't prove its human. Just because it turns into a human doesn't make it a human. I don't call trees a house because it's wood turns into a house. I don't call metal a car because it turns into a car.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I have no problem with abortion generally. If people took every precaution to not get pregnant, then they should be allowed. If theres a risk of mentally retarded child or whatever, or a health risk to the mother then it should be allowed. But if 2 people were just fucking stupid and had unprotected sex they shouldn't be allowed.

This law is dumb, all it's going to do is increase the murder rate of newborns. As well as deaths of women for back alley abortions. There is a reason it was legal in the first place, and it's not something you should fuck with.

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
Travis said:
This law is dumb, all it's going to do is increase the murder rate of newborns. As well as deaths of women for back alley abortions. There is a reason it was legal in the first place, and it's not something you should fuck with.
i see your point.

D

Don Francisco

"HEY IF MISCARRAGIES ARE NOT WRONG THEN NEITHER IS ABORTION. ITS JUST HELPING A MISCARRAGE."

HEY IF DYING FROM CANCER ISN'T WRONG THEN NEITHER IS FATALLY SHOOTING A GUY. ITS JUST HELPING THEM DIE.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Naw its more like shooting a guy with cancer.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Yoda, are you seriously trying to argue that point?

D

Don Francisco

No, I'm not arguing that point. I'm just pointing out how stupid Travis' analogy was.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
it wasn't meant to be taken seriously.