Breaking Bad Season 5 thread (SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS)

Barbs

Biri
Mar 5, 2011
The show's pretty foreshadow-y and symbolic. Guess we'll have to see what it means.

All I could think was that I never, ever need to see a shaved head that magnified again.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
All I could think was that I never, ever need to see a shaved head that magnified again.

Agreed.

That first scene in the first episode pretty much tells the tale of this season. What happens to Jesse and Walt's family is where we need the details filled in during the season.

Last episode made a point to show off Walt's wedding ring, and he didn't have it in the scene at Denny's. He's far from home and not a single fuck is given. He proceeds to buy a machine gun from the same guy that sold him the gun last season. So, my guess is that two things come together: Hank's guys are closing in on Walt AND shit with Mike is getting deep and Walt has pissed off a lot of people. Also, Jesse will definitely gun for Walt if he finds out the truth about what he did to his girl's son (and that dilemma certainly isn't over). So, it'll pretty much come down to a gunfight at the O.K. corral.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
We're not gonna find out what was up with that opening scene of ep 1 till next season me thinks.

looked like the end for walt.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Oh, yeah. This season will end with a massive cliff hanger, everyone will bitch for days, and the shit will hit the fan hard for eight straight weeks next season.

On another note:

Before he was Jesse Pinkman, he was.....A CONTESTANT ON THE PRICE IS RIGHT?!

tumblr_m7oy1cVarZ1rxcvvgo1_400.gif

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5j4fkspoGKM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Technically, this season is 16 episodes, but they decided to break it up into two seasons of eight episodes. Once this eight finishes up, the last season will be shown some time next year. I heard it was going to be a full year, but now I'm hearing it'll be early 2013.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
AND THATS WHY YOU NEVER GO DIRT BIKING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DESERT.

Barbs

Biri
Mar 5, 2011
*hides from the one-armed man*

On a different topic, I dreamed last night that Hank found out about some plot to kill Walt's kids - by some rival who wanted to be the new kingpin, and THAT'S what got him on board with Walt. Oh Jesus, Rums - get outta my head.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
I need to start watching this show, but what kind of pants should I wear while doing so?

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
If I wear no pants I will likely scare the children, and perhaps the neighbors. Women's yoga pants I could do, they look pretty comfy.