Breaking Bad Season 5 thread (SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS)

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Walter White =

freak.png

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Walter White in the first five minutes of this episode:

952863684d0b2418bd53acd7216fb8ac_width_600x.jpg

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Walter White in the last ten minutes of the episode

BB-Gus-Fring-S4-590.jpg

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
There is no more Walter White.

There is only HEISENBERG.

Barbs

Biri
Mar 5, 2011
What is going on with Skyler's face? Are they using makeup or lighting to make her look like roadkill, or has she aged five years in a few months? Why am I asking this question here, in a group with only two other females?

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
It would have been the greatest episode in television history if they would have just let her stay at the bottom of the pool.

I'd imagine having a drug lord for a husband puts a little bit of stress on you.

Barbs

Biri
Mar 5, 2011
But without Skyler's face to annoy me, whose face would I have to complain about except for Marie's? I mean, the actress is two years younger than me. WHY would she do that creepy filler thing to her smile lines so that her lips look all stretched out and bizarre? Not to mention the lip fillers. No me gusta.

Rums

Look at'ma pickle!
Aug 7, 2012
Yeah, Skyler is quite the bitch this season. Also, Marie is the worst character ever, and I hope she dies a horrible death.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Yeah, Skyler is quite the bitch this season. Also, Marie is the worst character ever, and I hope she dies a horrible death.

1331682291666.jpg

Welcome to the board! Hell of a first post.

Barbs

Biri
Mar 5, 2011
Eh. Skyler WAS a huge bitch, but redeemed herself in later seasons once she learned the truth and proved herself to be quite the helpful, scheming little minx. Now she's just freaking out. She's sort of a necessary evil when it comes to Walt needing to assert his power in every way possible. Without Skyler, Walt doesn't seem quite as evil, now that she's pulled the submissive position after trying to bark in his face.

Marie was a complete and utter snot rag in the beginning, but now she's really just a mother hen trying to keep all her chicks together. Certainly nowhere near enough of a pain in the ass to wish death upon.

Andrew

Internet Rage Machine
Feb 7, 2007
Eh. Skyler WAS a huge bitch, but redeemed herself in later seasons once she learned the truth and proved herself to be quite the helpful, scheming little minx. Now she's just freaking out. She's sort of a necessary evil when it comes to Walt needing to assert his power in every way possible. Without Skyler, Walt doesn't seem quite as evil, now that she's pulled the submissive position after trying to bark in his face.

Marie was a complete and utter snot rag in the beginning, but now she's really just a mother hen trying to keep all her chicks together. Certainly nowhere near enough of a pain in the ass to wish death upon.

[video=youtube;T50coKOD83E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T50coKOD83E#t=0m25s[/video]

Skip to 25 seconds

Rums

Look at'ma pickle!
Aug 7, 2012
Certainly nowhere near enough of a pain in the ass to wish death upon.
She is:
  • Oblivious to her surroundings
  • Insecure to the point of absurdity
  • Can not keep her mouth shut, period.
One of two things will bring down Walt: If Marie finds out about the family business, Walt's brother-in-law will reluctantly come abord, but his wife will either have to be delt with, or she WILL run her mouth and fu*k em all. That, or Pinkman finds out what Walt did to the child.

I don't know Barbs, I liked it when Skyler was in her zone; f'ing sexy, now she is acting like a psycho-ex girlfriend and it makes me want to slap the shit out her. That's not right, though, cuz she is an awesome character. Anyway, good series.

Dave said:
Welcome to the board! Hell of a first post.
Thanks, d0od!

Barbs

Biri
Mar 5, 2011
You think Hank will "come abord"?!

Are we even watching the same show?

But yes, Skyler was the most fun when she was serving a nefarious purpose instead of faux drowning herself.

Barbs

Biri
Mar 5, 2011
I don't think Hank's promotion is what it appears, eventually he will find out what Walt is doing, and decide to help him. Maybe?

I am squinting so hard, I think I strained a neuron in the part of my brain responsible for feeling perplexed.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
unrelated, but when Walt was shaving his head and then eating breakfast alone, I really thought he'd slit her wrists or something.