Breaking Bad Season 5 thread (SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS)

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
images

I sell methamphetamine and methamphetamine accessories.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
They're going to create an alliance with this new group. Bigger pay, no competition in a huge market, and Walt gets to keep doing what he's best at. Everyone wins.

Barbs

Biri
Mar 5, 2011
I think that's what Walt's going for too.

I think that's his surface plan. But we all know he's nucking futs. He's got an angle beneath it. He's filled to the brim with assaults to his ego juxtaposed with confidence that reaches pimp level swagger - and just enough smarts to squeak by without getting all dead.

Last edited:

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Speaking of Child Slayer Magee, some magazine interviewed him and, even though he didn't spoil anything, he apparently has some "huge, dark secret" that will come into play down the road.

Wonder if it'll be before or after Walt goes ape shit and decides to kill everyone.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
GOT DAMN I LOVE THIS SHOW

This shit just gets deeper and deeper.

HEY, WALT

4.jpg

Even Walt knows he's fucked.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Why is this show so good?

Such a feeling of dread when when Walter saw that gun.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Walt is going to need Todd's uncle's connections to off some of those nine guys. I'd imagine they'll only have to use Todd's connection to kill one or two of them to get the point across. Either way, we are guaranteed to be left hanging in a major way next week.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
FUCK i forgot about that. Dave's right. You see a bloody shiv at the end of the preview.

GAH!

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
If we have to wait an entire year for the last eight.

82488061.gif

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
There were a lot of rumors about Breaking Bad being pushed up to first quarter of 2013, but I can't find anything credible now. It's all July, 2013.

tumblr_m8pw4rDCVO1qewacoo1_500.jpg