Breaking Bad Season 5 thread (SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS)

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
D46I5We.jpg

Just an example of the small things that help make this show the greatest show of all time.

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
well, i said this last night when that was brought up so I'll just repeat on here. There is no way that could be his pants for 2 reasons.
1.) Sandstorms would have pretty much buried them by now.
2.) they didn't say anything in the making of or on the site that they are in fact, his old pants.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
So who is Walt going to take down with that M60? Todd and his uncle's crew probably? Man, this last episode is going to be crazy.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
In order to avenge Hank's death as well as not allow the Nazis to benefit from all of his work, Walt, wearing his Heisenberg hat, will take down the Nazis. This will parallel the destruction of the Cartel from Season 4. Nazis=Cartel, Walt=Gus and and Jesse=Gus' Pollos Hermanos partner. As reference to the foreshadowing from a previous episode, where Walt and Flynn watch "Scarface" and Walt says "in this one everyone dies," Walt will kill all the Nazis in a blaze of glory with the M60. Walt may get shot during this scene but will survive.

Because no one is smart enough to take down Heisenberg except Heisenberg himself, Walt will take the ricin before killing the Nazis. After killing the Nazis, he will contact his family one last time, knowing the police will track the call and that he is in essence turning himself in. As the police approach, he'll lift his hands over his head and keel over and die. His family will be there to witness it and be relieved. It won't be apparent whether it was the ricin or the cancer that ultimately got him.

I also expect some type of amazing confession video outlining all the brutal things he's done, explaining the reasons he did them and his love for his family. The tape will discuss that Jack killed Hank, despite Walt's pleas against it. The tape will leave them at peace, knowing Walt was a well-intentioned monster whose actions lead to Hank's death, although he did not kill him directly, as well as many others.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I watched the last 20 minutes of this. Nice minigun.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
EL PASO! Song that plays when he's in the car at the end of the cold open. It's a song about an outlaw (Walt) returning home to die in his lover's (his meth business) arms.

The girls name in the song is Felina.

bravovince.gif

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Felina is also an anagram for "finale" and is also the feminine version of the word "feline" in Italian and Spanish.

Damn, Vince. Damn.

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
I saw Breaking Bad all over the news today from everyone congratulating them on such a great ending. Made me tear up :(

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
After time to reflect, I think I can say this was my favourite TV series of all time.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Banned for having a shitty opinion of the GOAT tv show. That's how we roll.