George W. Bush

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
ya rly. Its over and done with. He seemed like he meant well, just made bad decisions. Its not like he was the reason everything went to hell though. Time to move on.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Just cause he ain't the president anymore doesn't mean I can't call him out on the fact that he was the worst president in US History, and an awful human being. He may have meant well. Hitler meant well, he simply wanted to restore Germany to prominence, with more land for the German people to expand into. Meaning well doesn't change the fact that he and his cronys made a blind mockery of their duties, failed to make America a safer place, permanently damaged America's standing in the world, and basically had free reign to do whatever the hell they wanted.

It's also worth noting that far more Americans have died in Iraq than on 9/11.

Last edited:

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Bronson was won the thread!

Tell him what he's won Rod!

bob_barker_retires-768476.jpg

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
You don't have to care. I care. I just find it odd that anybody can 'not care' about the last 8 years.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
there are plenty of people that care, just not here. so why waste your time?

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
You know you don't have to post in here if you don't like it.

Also: the dumbass, cowboy, well-meaning act is a complete sham. He's from fucking Connecticut. He went to Yale. Listen to him speak in debates in the 90's, he doesn't slip on words or interject 'uhhhhs' every 5 seconds.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I dont live in the past, or at least try not to. Also its a little different when a soldier dies, and a regular guy in his cubicle. Whats the point hating Bush now? You had 8 years to do that, Bush is gone now.

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
Kinda like how John Kerry dumbed himself down when he went into small towns in the '04 elections? Guess he just wasn't as good at it as W was.

I guess you could say I care about the last 8 years, but I'm not gonna waste my time complaining and badmouthing the guy. What's that gonna do? Nothing. I could care less what you think about him, especially considering you don't even live here.

If you wanna talk politics, go elsewhere. You should know this by now.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Also ever heard of an accent change? You should since it happened to you. Nevertheless it detracts from my point of who cares now hes gone? What a waste.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
"I'll talk about politics wherever the damn hell I want to. You don't have to post here, or read this. "

iloled-pam.jpg

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Half the time we have debate threads someone gets butthurt and leaves. Besides the 'oh noes new members dont stay because of x reasons' is bullshit. Anyone with half a brain can see they dont stay because there arent many gears threads. Whos gonna join a Gears forum to discuss politics?