George W. Bush

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Also, going by Xbox.com, it's not exactly like any of you play Gears that much these days either. Hell, SAB and Bronson don't even have the game, and as far as I know Patrick and Natalie don't have a 360.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Actually Im tired of threads that are out to just piss people off. I also dont want to hear all the god damn mopin about how life sucks every minute of everyday. I was goin to make a mope forum at one point. Yeah I post up news stories that are related to gears, no shit? Im far from depressed, and I keep gettin invited to my friends house until 2 in the morning. Thats why you havent heard much from me lately.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I make 2nd post cuz im on phone and i cant paragraph. Regardless I couldn't give a shit about anyones problem. Yea I care, as a friend, at first. But when its day in day out about something that happened a long time ago, its time to man up and get over it. I told my ex to basically go to hell in december and havent talked to her since. Dont care, because I realized what a dumbass she was and moved on.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Anyways threads like this are just made to rile people up. And if this was supposed to be a debate, why isnt it in the debate forum? Ironically no one is even arguing the point really, just most of us dont give a shit.

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
Jesus really? Could you not tell from the old election thread how this thread was going to go? We were going to say nothing because we don't care.

"It's never a debate about anything, because nobody except me ever gives a shit about anything."

So why make the thread? Because you can? You sound like a child. I could make a thread chronicling my daily bowel movements. That doesn't mean I should.

I mean really. Going back to the election thread, how could you possibly think this thread would be successful. I don't think anyone defended Bush in that thread. We just refused to proclaim Obama the next Lincoln.

Some bad things happened during the Bush administration. Is getting on this forum and ranting from my virtual soapbox going to change anything? No. There's a difference between learning from the past and living in it.

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
There's so much that I could say about this post, but I'm just going to say one thing, so MAYBE you'll finally understand.

I don't give a shit if any of you don't like talking about politics; I do. I like arguing about this stuff.

Who are you arguing with? Obviously not us, because we could give a shit. If you wanna argue about this stuff, it would be wise to find a group of people who would argue back.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Sometimes when I'm driving, I forget where I'm going and drive right past my destination.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
xzibit.jpg