Grand Theft Auto 5

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
I feel like a crack addict waiting for my next chance to shoot up.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
first thing i did was punch a big fat woman so hard that she flew 20 feet into the road and was pancaked immediately

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I like this game cuz Michael tells that web company dork that all shooters are the same.

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
every 2 minutes they are talking about something sexual. i mean, we get it, little kids love that shit. IT JUST GETS OLD FAST.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
can't wait to play this with gabe, he'll be four next week so i think he can handle it.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
lmao. Hope he likes hearing 10000000 racial slurs and fbombs within the first 30 minutes of the game.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I haven't seen no sex scenes yet. Did get the big boobies popup window minigame though.

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
TREVOR, that friggin crazy meth head and dogs humpin and all sorts of shit. :|

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
So far my complaints are:
  • Radio sucks ass.
  • It takes far too long to lose the cops, especially when you only have 1 star and it seems like you gain a star wayyy faster in this game than before.
  • Frame rate dies when you are in the water, in the submarine. (at least on Xbox).
  • Some reason, I will randomly jump and then fall over when I try to vault a wall. ???
  • Hard as fuck to shoot when you are driving, but most of the problem is I can't see that small ass white dot most of the time.
Otherwise, it's been a great game so far. My favorite character is probably Michael.

Poor JOHNNY. Also the torture scene messed up especially when you wrench that tooth out.

Last edited:

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
I read that you can improve framerate by installing the play disk on a usb thumb drive and playing from that, you tried that?

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I don't have a thumb drive bigger than 8gb, and I couldn't find my SSD to install it too. But probably would help.