Grand Theft Auto 5

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
I'd love to buy this right away, but will probably have to wait for a while. Possibly either my bday in november or xmas.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
CANT WAIT! I'd love to play GTA IV BUT TRAVIS HAS DISAPPEARED

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
We need moar peeps and more emblems!

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
make an account and join the crew. Then I promote you and you can make emblems.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
yay, so how do i make emblem?

EDIT: nvm, i see how. will try it out later tongiht

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
i tried to make link, but halfway through i decided that it was too much work so half-assed the rest

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
i like it, minus the part where he is starin through my soullllllllllllllllllllllllll

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Downloading the leaked copy for Xbox 360. Gonna try to use it on my modified xbox, but pretty sure it won't work if that xbox even works now.

So impatient :(

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I watched a stream for a while today. Game looks like teh real DEAL.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Oops, I thought I replied to this.
Great! I promoted you to the next level.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
So I've been working all day to get my hacked xbox 360 to play this game because I can't wait for my real copy to arrive on Tuesday. So far what I have had to do was update the drive fireware to latest, fix the RROD on xbox after realizing I couldn't swap drives between xboxes, and now I'm having to move the iso's to a USB hard drive to copy to the xbox 360's hard drive.

WHAT A PAIN IN THE ASS and it's taken me like 10 hours. If it works, I will be so happy.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
So it didn't work and I had to go buy a new DVD burner yesterday. DVD burner was slow as crap in my PC and kept freezing up, so I thought it was a faulty drive. After 2 hours of working on it, I give up and find out it works fine in my parent's computer just fine. ???

I was able to burn the disk and verify it was legit, but game randomly freezes during the first mission (or perhaps it freezes after 15 minutes~? - I say this because it doesn't freeze at the same spots and if I play through the intro and skip the cutscenes, I get much farther into the mission before it freezes). Unfortunately game doesn't automatically save before then, and I have to restart the intro and restart completely. I did unlock an achievement though, lols.

Overall it probably pretty pointless to even bother with it anymore since my real copy coming tomorrow, but I'll probably still play with it tonight to see if I can get at least get to a savepoint.

Edit: I guess it is possible its the console itself freezing, since it just sitting on my stool without the shell or fronts attached and had been running for almost 2 days at that point. I turned it off last night, just hoping the RROD won't come back.

Last edited:

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
*shakes head in disappointment* I see how I fair in the CREW