Grand Theft Auto 5

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Can I just say how much better this game is now that I have my own personal tank? Holy shits its like I can have fun now, except that I still can't touch personal vehicles which sucks shit. I don't go at people unless they come after me first and there is literally nothing I can do if they are in a car except get out and shoot, but I'd die long before my feet hit the ground. Please remove this Rockstar, I gotta pay to fix the cars anyways?!

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
So apparently they are doing 24 hour maintenance today which is removing most of everyone's cash, whether you cheated to get it or was gifted to you by other players. People say they had millions/billions of dollars now log onto social club and see they only have a few hundred K. I just checked mine and I'm still sitting pretty at 3.2 million, although I wonder if that's because I haven't played in like a month.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Man I dunno what it is, but I just don't think this kinda game is for me. I haven't liked any GTA game I've played (4, SA, VC) and didn't like Saints Row 3 either. So I didn't play GTA5 obviously. With the exception of the Elder Scrolls games I'm not really a fan of massive wide-open sandbox games in general. It's kinda like...too much freedom is paralyzing, y'know? I need a more structured approach.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Having said that, I'm probably going to get the PS4 version at some point

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Its a fun game, but online is ruined by greed imo.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Having glitched vehicles inside your garage was the best times of this game. Having a tank just dropped off to you was amazing, even more so before they nerfed the tank so hard.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I find it most bizarre that 6 had that big leak like, what, 7 months ago?

Not a word since

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
Yeah I remember reading that the leak was a one-off non repeatable opportunity, and Rockstar came down with fire and brimstone in retaliation. I don't think we'll be seeing another leak anytime soon.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
No I mean like why wouldn't you just officially announce it at that point? oy vey my mahketing

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
good question

guessing they're super ambitious for this release and its nowhere near finished, or maybe they're scared that announcing it will taper off sales of GTA5?

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
definitely one hundred percent right on the latter there i believe my friend

speaking of, thread idea activate