Horde Strategy Thread

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Unless we can all get on earlier can the next level 50 attempt wait until tomorrow night? I gotta wake up hells of early tomorrow.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Also can y'all do me a favor and give me rep so I can fill up that damned 5th star

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Our top priority IMO should be getting a boom shield on the ramp in the house. I don't know if bloodmounts can kick them down, but boomers/grinders/maulers can't, and if a mauler gets stuck on the shield, nothing else will be able to kick it down. So if we set up the shield and leave a mauler stuck on it, we can pick everything else off at our leisure. I don't mean have a guy hold the shield, I mean place it down, that way an ink grenade won't kill us. I easily beat the levels I didn't play with you guys with this strat.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
And now for the quintuple post, turns out I don't have to wake up so I can play tonight

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
only problem is that forces us to live upstairs when the rush is on. with the grinders/boomers/grenadiers outside, it's nearly impossible to stay in the open up top and stand any chance. the bloodmounts will leap the shield and force everyone up into the corner for the slaughter.

Not dissing the idea, I just think we're in a situation more hinging on luck now.

I do think that the mortar is still critical to success.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Can the bloodmounts jump over the shield? Damn. I was thinking one person hide behind the shield, two behind the columns, and two near the window at the top to pick off guys coming from the other side.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
i think ive seen em jump them. god knows they jump everything else!

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
We faced off against many giant enemy crabs, and our battles were based on actual japanese history.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Last time our brains were useful for something