Marvel versus Capcom 3: The Fate of Two Worlds

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
Man that X-Factor video was BEAST. This game is gonna be awesome.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
foto0047ua.png

hey great, look how my team is all neatly in a COLUMN.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
[video=youtube;0XsImSNy5EU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XsImSNy5EU&feature=player_embedded[/video][video=youtube;hdYPREvDge0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdYPREvDge0&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I'll have to say if someone assembled a team of felicia, hsien-ko, and deadpool that I'd HANG MYSELF cause all of those voices are extremely annoying.

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
I'll have to say if someone assembled a team of felicia, hsien-ko, and deadpool that I'd HANG MYSELF cause all of those voices are extremely annoying.

hmmm....great idea XD
naw but i plan on trying all characters to see who is good with my style of playing
and all the voices kinda suck but oh well

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
i wonder if they're going to stream this tournament they're having tonight

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
you now realize that if capcom wasn't a bunch of dumbasses, then bayonetta would've been in this game

:sadfrog: :sadfrog: :sadfrog: :sadfrog: :sadfrog: :sadfrog: :sadfrog: :sadfrog: :sadfrog: :sadfrog: :sadfrog:

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
that sentinel looks like a grade a FAGGET

hsien-ko looks pretty fun tbh. kind of like makoto in SSF4. lot of neat stuff/tricks but the walking speed is just ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS slow.

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
that sentinel looks like a grade a FAGGET

hsien-ko looks pretty fun tbh. kind of like makoto in SSF4. lot of neat stuff/tricks but the walking speed is just ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS slow.

she was one of the slower characters in the Darkstalkers series but not this slow
They kept her moves the same as they were in the DS games which is good

her lvl 3 is kinda lame cause all it is a boost up of strength with the time meter like colossus had in MvC2

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
U sure that's a level 3? looks like she has 3 level 1s to me.

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
U sure that's a level 3? looks like she has 3 level 1s to me.

if you look at the meter before she glows yellow it goes from 4 to 1 (Unless im mistaken)
and she has a yellow tag shapped like a rectangle following her which is the spirit of her sister