Mass Effect 3

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Mass Effect 2
DOWNLOAD MASS EFFECT DEMO
PS3 owners will be able to download the Mass Effect 2 demo tonight in North America and tomorrow in Europe. Mass Effect 2 on PS3 will ship on January 18, 2011 and is bundled with the three key expansions: Kasumi’s Stolen Memory, Overlord and Lair of the Shadow Broker. More info here: http://masseffect.bioware....com/info/demo/

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
So I played the demo, it's like an hour long. Good god them prerendered videos are horrible looking and choppy as SHIT. That new ME3 engine looks pretty good tho and the framerate is nice.

That PS3 a piece of shit but that game is GRATE.

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
I didn't feel well, so I didn't bother with it last night. But I promise to try to get to it tonight, but I have to beat the final boss in 3D Dot Heroes before I do anything.

Oh and I also have to wrap gifts and make dip for the office party tomorrow.

Frrrggggg!

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
comparison.png

man how does every ps3 port turn out worse when it more powaful

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
Would that side-by-side have something to do with the demo running off the HD rather than the 360 version running off a disc?

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Honestly I thought it looked better when I played it on the PS3. The real reason from what I can tell is that building ME2 with that ME3 engine caused some weird lighting problems.

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
:-(

I only have room for one demo on my hard drive and I already have LBP on there now!

Plus my router that I was using as a switch (to get my non-wireless PS3 online) is in possession of my boyfriend for the time being because his stupid brother is stupid.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
What kind of shit ps3 do you have that is not only too small for a 2gb demo and doesnt have wirelesss!?!? I thought all ps3s had wireless!

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
I wanted one that was backwards compatible, so I bought a used one and it literally is the first version that they made.

No wireless, teeny tiny hard drive.

Plus I have two FF games already downloaded on to it!

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
I honestly have no clue.

I would think that I would have room for more than just one demo if it was a 60gb!

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
o wow i was wrong. they made a 20 gig without wireless.

u shoulda just got an xbox and thrown that thing into the RIVER.

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
What are you saying Travis!?

How can I play FF on Xbox?