Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Kept the base? I got BAAD news for you!

TIM is indoctrinated.

youknowwhatitis.gif

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Humans aren't the only species that can be Husk-ified.
  • ME3 begins with Earth's assault by the Reapers, and things don't look so good, but there's something that is a silver lining, that makes it look like it's actually possible to not lose against the reapers .
  • TIM has sent his top agents to take down Shepard, The combat is going to be much harder and melee attacks are going to have more focus.
  • Shooting specific armor parts can have certain effects, and the AI of the enemies will have them routing Shepard and will coordinate with each other
  • Battlefields are going to be a great deal larger, and combat will be very varied.
  • Enemy Weapons can be PICKED UP. Soldiers can carry all kinds of weapons, and other classes understandably less so.
  • There is a larger skill tree and RPG aspects are going to be more integrated.
  • Weapon Modding is a greenlight, with things like barrels and scopes
  • Modding your weapons will vastly affect their appearance and how they function in battle
  • So far the CONFIRMED SQUADMATES are: Ashley/Kaiden, Liara, Garrus, and James Sanders who is mentioned is an Alliance Marine
  • Species Loyalty cannot only get obtained via Quests
  • Levels will have ladders
  • Available Squadmates will still maintain a balance, if per say Garrus had not survived ME2's events
  • ME1's Decisions such as sparing the Rachni will have a grave impact in ME3
  • There's no railroad to the end of the game, there are multiple paths to take back Earth

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
I'd imagine Captain Anderson making an apperance in battle would be something like this.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/S4PzkxS1OkY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:oface::oface::oface::oface::oface::oface::oface::oface::oface::oface::oface::oface::oface::oface:

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
kaileng.jpg

hundred bucks says that this shang-tsung lookin mother fucker is Kai Leng from the third Mass Effect book. He's some kind of super Cerberus assassin who gets fucked up by Anderson a couple of times but eventually escapes.

Shepard Anderson and Garrus versus him.

:cadillac:
images
:therock2:

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
If TIM is sending his "best agents" after Shepard then Kai Leng is definitely among them, but did the book say anything about him having cybernetic implants? That dude is almost Deus Ex-y. If I remember correctly Kai Leng had short hair and he was covered in tattoos.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I see tattoos on his arms, although they're faint. I haven't the read the book since September, but didn't it say they were on his back anyways?

It's pretty obvious that TIM is obsessed with Reaper tech. The whole third book is about it. There's wiggle room in the canon as well. He has full access if you kept the base, salvaged what was left of the base if you destroyed it. Regardless of what happened with Grayson, I'm sure TIM tried to implant someone else with some type of cybernetics, Reaper-associated or not.

Here's to Anderson ripping him in half like a tattered muscle shirt.

robothulk.gif
robothulk.gif
robothulk.gif

[video=youtube;Lng7iFzSVGI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lng7iFzSVGI[/video]

00022906_hulkhoganblog.gif
00022906_hulkhoganblog.gif

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
??

[video=youtube;uRC0cviXs4c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRC0cviXs4c[/video]