New FF15 Trailer

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
pyeodlcgdpowth4kw6o1.jpg

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
And just because it's still so good, here's the trailer music officially released by SE

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I like it lots. If there is one thing that is consistent about Final Fantasy, it's the great music.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Going to Final Fantasy concert (Distant Worlds) in London this Saturday. Get hype!

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Some new open-world footage. If the whole game is this open then I'm not surprised it's taking so fucking long to make.

(Video in French, skip to about 6:50 for new footage)

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Man, that concert was goddamn amazing. If you ever get a chance to go, you absolutely need to.

They started with Hymn of the Fayth, which was incredible. And they did all the stuff you'd expect like One Winged Angel and Dancing Mad. You guys have any idea how big the pipe organ is in the Royal Albert Hall? It's fucking enormous. Bitch gotta be 60-70 feet tall, easy.

Anyway, they played a lot of stuff from 6,because it's the game's 20th anniversary of release I guess. Nobuo Uematsu was there, he got on stage to play keyboards at one point, and some dude yelled "I love you!"

Also, there were a lot of good looking women dressed in FF costumes. Lots of Aeris and Tifa, one Rydia with huge tits, and even a pretty good Balthier.

Overall an amazing time, will definitely go again next time it's in the UK.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
I got a few before the show started but I need to check if they're any good. I just got home, stayed in a hotel last night and took the train back to Birmingham today. Was too enthralled to take pictures during the performance lolz.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Did they play any FF14 music? I find most of FF14 music to be pretty lackluster with the exception of the remixes of earlier Final Fantasy tracks.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
They did, they played the main theme (Answers, I think?) Haven't heard it before. Music was fine but the singer was amazing.

I guess the only complaint would be I wish they'd spread it out a bit more among the games. They played a lot of 6 and 9, but nothing from 1, 2, 3, 4, or 12. I mean, you can understand 1, 2 and 3 because most people don't really know those, but 4 and 12 have some great stuff. They only played one song from 8 (Man with the Machine Gun), and I think 8 has one of the strongest soundtracks overall.

It was also kinda funny, they had this big screen that showed montages of gameplay and CG clips from the game while the music was playing. Kind of jarring hearing FF7's main theme beautifully orchestrated while watching the terrible lego-block characters run around on the screen.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
So yeah most of the pictures turned out crappy. But you can see where I was sitting in this one at least!

Was walking around the super rich area of London before the show and saw the car I now definitely want

.Hall (2).jpg McLaren (1).jpg

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Looks really nice, but pretty empty? Was this before/after the show?

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Oh that was about 40 minutes before it started. It was completely full come showtime. Which is apparently 5,272 seats.

Last edited:

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Slightly different angle, where the stage was. That's a box to my left. Also a random picture I took when I was walking in the park before the show.

Hall (1).jpg Hyde Park (1).jpg

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
If there was one piece I would have loved to hear, which I think would have really suited the format, it's the final boss music from FF12: (skip to about 4:08 for eargasm)

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
"Submarines possible"

Man I just remembered there was a submarine in 7 wasn't there? That was fuckin' weird!

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Yeah there was. One of the worst parts of the game too lol.