Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
soooo....the stream just randomly ended on nintendo.com

I wasnt all that impressed

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2 bayonetta 2

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
Bayonetta 2 is cool and all but I REALLY hope they change it so its on all consoles

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
"You can plug in a full-on three terabyte hard drive if you want. I'll love you as a digital consumer," Nintendo America CEO and president Reggie Fils-Aime told Engadget. "The reason we did it that way is that the cost of that type of storage memory is plummeting. What we didn't want to do is tie a profit model to something that's gonna rapidly decline over time. We'll let the consumer buy as much as they want, as cheaply as they want."

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Thank you for your order. We appreciate your business!

Date: 09-13-2012

Order Contents:

Nintendo Wii U 32GB Deluxe Set 1 $349.99

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I suppose I'll be the only person on here with one of these at least for the first 6 months or so. :(

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
i'd love to get one for xmas this year for the family but I just don't see it fitting into our budget.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Sell some of your kid's kidneys and you have enough. Might be able to make enough with 1 kidney, not like they need them or anything.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I gotta say, this thing is GREAT! Good job Nintendo for actually having a decent network setup. I like seeing people chatting and drawing pictures when I turn it on, and while I'm on the main menu. Makes the console feel more connected than even ps3 or xbox. The Wii to Wii U transfer is kinda clunky, and the updates are SLOOOW, but overall I'm pretty impressed.

Also the gamepad reaches my toilet, with the door closed, with only a little hiccup maybe every couple minutes. So it goes way better than I expected. The toilet is somewhere between I would say 30-40 feet away and 2 walls separate it.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
playing console games on a toilet is a major win for ninty

oh yeah, what games you got?

Last edited:

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
It came with NintendoLand but I bought NSMBU last night off the eShop. I'm going back and forth on whether I should get ZombiU. The reviews are kinda mixed, but almost every person I see post on the ZombiU threads on other forums thinks it's awesome if you don't play it like a run and gun shooter.

I like how Nintendo puts their releases up on the eShop the same day as they release in stores. So much more convenient for me since I don't have to drive an hour to a store to buy a game, and since Nintendo has the habit of releasing their games on Sunday, I won't have to wait until Monday any more to received it in the mail. This might not be feasible for 25GB games though.