Project Cafe/Nintendo Wii U

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I meant length of time to download really lol. Probably take my podunk internets like a week.

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
Yay! I can't wait to play some shooters on the Wii U and turn my whole body to shoot em! ROflmao! Also Travis, you can turn the tv to its normal settings and let whoever watch TV while you play on the tablet as well. It's pretty nice I have to say and I was so thankful to be informed of everything about it thanks to Toys-r-us

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I have my own TV, ain't no one touching it. NO ONE.

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
tbh i was totally skeptical of this thing. like i was gonna buy one no matter what, just to play new games from the franchises i love oh so much. but! oh my god i really love it. nintendo land is a lot more fun than i ever expected! the controller is so fucking neat and UGH i'm totally in love with it. i have no regrets whatsoever. can't wait for more games to be available!

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
Heck yeah we did, the screen is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen! Congrats to Bayli on that fantastic Wii U

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
just a FYI, you can totally hack the virtual mode of Wii and run USB harddrives games just as before. I'M DOING IT AT THIS VERY SECOND. !!!1

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
just a FYI, you can totally hack the virtual mode of Wii and run USB harddrives games just as before. I'M DOING IT AT THIS VERY SECOND. !!!1

idaadu.jpg

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
So apparently if you port forward port 9103, it helps solve the god awful load times for menus on the Wii U. I can verify mines is a hell of lot quicker. It takes me about 8~ seconds to get into miiverse compared to the 20ish it took before.

Also I read DMZ won't open this port for some reason, so I don't think you can do it that way.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Good to know!

So is the ZombiU bundle worth getting? It's only $40 more than the deluxe, and it comes with the pro controller and ZombiU, as well as all the Deluxe stuff.