Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Undecided

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • He should grow hair instead!

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
I was listening to the radio on the way to the dentist's office in my sister's car, and I heard this intense arguement about same-sex marriage in Massachusetts. It seemed like the guy against it made a lot stronger comments against it, but maybe I'm just one-sided. I'm totally against homosexuality. Especially within marriage. I'm even more against same-sex parents adopting children. I don't feel like typing a lot so I'll back my opinion up later.

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
I agree with you. Yeah, it would be horrible for the kid to have same sex parents.

Link182

The Assman
Nov 10, 2003
I agree with Aaron. It's not that I'm actually against homosexuality, but the way that some gays try to force it on you is really dumb.

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
This is kind of a debate/poll. I didn't know where to put it. If you were a child, would you prefer two moms/two dads or a mom and a dad?

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
I don't have any problems with gays. I'm not a homophobe...

...as long as they keep the hell away from me.

D

Don Francisco

I agree with all of you.
I'd rather have a mom and a dad like NORMAL people, duh. If I had to choose one of the others, I'd probably have.... neither, I'd commit suicide before.

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
Men and women have different methods of raising a child. Each contribute different things to the child. I don't have any facts supporting this, but I would think children with a mom and a dad would be better off in life. Acting on homosexuality is a sin.

jr27430

:)
Nov 10, 2003
There is some nasty,sick,unGodly people out there in the world to let the same sex get married:mad:

B

belle

Uhh... WOW.
Tell me, folks, how does it affect you in ANY way if people of the same gender are married? (hint: it doesn't.)
I wish they would legalize it. Let's get the fuck out of the 20th century and be more accepting of other people.

Kalnaur

Gibdo
Nov 10, 2003
You all must be a bunch of Southern Baptist hicks to believe that Homosexuals are the devil. Not that I care what they do, but I think that if they want to get married, so be it. I won't judge, lest I be judged.

And don't give me crap about how God hates homosexuals, and how it says so in the bible. Anyone who believes in the Bible verbatim is a senseless sheep, following along because they can't think for themselves.

Open your mind, for Christ's sake.

Kalnaur

Gibdo
Nov 10, 2003
Originally posted by belle
Uhh... WOW.
Tell me, folks, how does it affect you in ANY way if people of the same gender are married? (hint: it doesn't.)
I wish they would legalize it. Let's get the fuck out of the 20th century and be more accepting of other people.

Belle, you are the only open-minded individual so far. Congratulations.

Mitch

The Big Dog
Sep 13, 2007
actually God doesn't hate homosexuals.... he just doesn't like what they do, love the sinner hate the sin, if you are going to speak religion do it right.

EDIT: although I am against homosexuality and all, i personally believe people should have their own agency, it was given to us for a purpose

Last edited by a moderator:

Kalnaur

Gibdo
Nov 10, 2003
though I do not agree with all your views, Havoc, I agree with your open mindedness.

And I did not say that God hates homosexuals. I said I didn't want to hear self righteous people spew that idea out, cause it's bull. As you said, hate sin love the sinner. God loves us all, and gave us the will to choose for a reason. Only those who promote the quelling of free will are "ungodly".

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
PLEASE. Oh PLEASE don't make religion part of this. Not everyone here is a christian, and saying shit like that is just going to cause more problems. And openmindness? Where is your openmindness about what other people feel? You expect them to open their mind and feel how you feel, but you're not going to do the same in return?

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
You're not doing any better. Just because you think it's ok for gays to get married doesn't mean you're open-minded. You don't think it's ok for people to think gays shouldn't be gay. How is that open-minded? Open-minded would mean you see both sides, not just one as you people have done.

I'm not going to argue on this with you brightne, I'm not in the best of moods with you anyways, and I might say something I might regret.  So don't even try, it isn't worth it.

B

belle

It's perfectly okay for them to not think people should be gay. I don't recall ever saying that it wasn't. I just don't think it's okay for them to try to control it. People should be free to do things like that.. if it doesn't affect other people. Like... I'm not too sure about adoption.. I haven't thought enough about it.. but that wasn't the question, so I said nothing about that. I just don't see how gay marriage affects anyone. It's wrong to push your beliefs on others like that. If the majority of people were gay.. and they banned heterosexual marriage.. how would you feel?

p.s. I'd still like to know what I did wrong.

Kalnaur

Gibdo
Nov 10, 2003
I will say nothing more of religion, provided that no other comments are made about the "sin" of homosexuality. I care not what you think, but I do not suffer fools well, and anyone who is so close-minded to think that homosexuals should not have the same choices as everyone else is, in my book, a fool. I can and will not tell another human how to live, however, and you may all think what you wish.