International Castration Day!

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
So I tried to make sausage gravy the other day for the very first time.

I panicked and it became bacon paste.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
So I tried to make sausage gravy the other day for the very first time.

I panicked and it became bacon paste.

20120607035837_auto.gif

Barbs

Biri
Mar 5, 2011
How does sausage gravy become bacon paste?

I can't ruin gravy. I've never once ruined gravy.

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
Mother said the trick is to use bacon grease in the base. I added too much flour and instead of just adding more grease, I panicked and added the milk.

Write down your recipe for me. I just found one online and tried to wing it.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Having trouble getting your kids to brush their teeth twice a day? Get them to try Bacon Paste, and you'll have to fist fight them to get your turn at the bathroom sink!

Barbs

Biri
Mar 5, 2011
If you're making it from drippings when you've just cooked bacon (the ONLY WAY TO MAKE IT IS WITH BACON, SCREW SAUSAGE) drain off the grease, leave the rest of the crusty stuff in the pan, then return two tablespoons of the grease back in. Add three tablespoons of Wondra flour and cook that at medium for like, fuck, five minutes? Never stop stirring! EVER.

Next, SLOWLY add two cups of milk that have been sitting out to as close to room temp as possible. Once the milk is all in, add tons and tons of pepper and as much salt as seems reasonable. You can always add more later when you eat it. Keep stirring, until you want to die, as it thickens. Basically, you want to be able to run your spoon against the bottom of the pan and have it leave a clean trail for a bit - and it'll thicken up a little bit more after you're done.

Then you eat as much as you can stuff down your gullet and don't share with anyone you're not trying to get to marry you. Because fuck everyone else. Oh wait, you could also share it with someone you just want to fuck you.

Last edited:

Barbs

Biri
Mar 5, 2011
It would be a very obnoxious cookbook.

I'm really not much of a cook beyond breakfast foods and anything I can make in a frying pan or cast-iron skillet (which includes STEAK!). But I'm fairly useless beyond that.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Anyone who cooks a steak on anything besides a grill should be thrown in a maximum-security prison for life.

This isn't 'Nam, there are rules.

Barbs

Biri
Mar 5, 2011
Anyone who cooks a steak on anything besides a grill should be thrown in a maximum-security prison for life.

This isn't 'Nam, there are rules.

You haven't had my steak, pookie.

Further ... how many times have YOU grilled a perfect medium rare sirloin? Hmm...?

Last edited:

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
One thing I am terrible at, that apparently Melissa is thebomb.com at, is pancakes.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Mel makes fantastic pancakes, especially when we have bacon too because she uses the bacon grease.

Everything is better with bacon grease.