Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Undecided

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • He should grow hair instead!

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
D

Don Francisco

I don't know about Aaron, but I know I'm not homosexual because when I see a hot girl I'm "turned on", but I have yet to be "turned on" looking at a guy.
How am I being a hypocrite? Just because I don't like gays but I like lesbians? They are two totally different things and I can choose to like one and not the other.

Mitch

The Big Dog
Sep 13, 2007
brit actually had a good point
but things that happened to most gays as a child or in younger years caused them to become gay

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
You indirectly called Yoda stupid. He said something, then you said "the smart ones here..." this was obviously meant to mean he's dumb.

Oh, and girl on girl action is hot.

Mitch

The Big Dog
Sep 13, 2007
wtf? this has nothing to do with same sex marriage
who cares about how smart he is

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
As somebody said, we like to go off topic 'round here.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Yarr. I'm gonna ignore this thread. This is getting silly.

D

Don Francisco

Notice my word choice. I don't like GAYS... as in boy on boy. I do like LESBIANS as in girl on girl. They both fall under the category of homosexual, but they separate from there.

Link182

The Assman
Nov 10, 2003
2633.jpg

D

Don Francisco

Link182, that has never been more appropriate.
You think what's pretty gay?

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
Hehe. That was the best meaningless post in this thread yet, Link. It is pretty messed up to hate gays but suppoert lesbians. Anyways.

Kalnaur

Gibdo
Nov 10, 2003
Gay is not just a term for homosexual men. It is used for women too. It is not separate. You only think it is, because it suits your needs to quickly define things.

Put it this way, Yoda: You like seeing to attractive women together in the throes of passion, but the same image in your mind, involving men, causes you to want to vomit violently.

Is that close?

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Yeah. 40 year old, bearded men who have still not had sex.