The Official "Omg that was some cool shit I just did in Oblivion" Thread

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I'm totally an imperial rapin me some daedra right now.

ohh yeah. might get some pics if i get camera batteries.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
this game is fantastic.

its like morrowind, but oh so much more polished.

if it keeps this up, it might be a perfect game.

D

Dave

Seriously, how great are the arena matches?

Oh, and where the hell do you go to close an Oblivion Gate?

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
lol i just played one of them and was like that was fun. then i noticed you'd already beat it.

they open the gates and some dyke-chick is just haulin ass towards me all OOOOOOOO.

youve gotta go to Chorrol, then after that you get sent to Khavl or something. pretty easy.

D

Dave

Yeah, I got addicted to it. Every match is a joke, so it's pretty much free gamerpoints. BIG FUN. To Chorrol!

D

Don Francisco

OMFG. THIS IS SO AMAZING. HOLY SHIT. BEST... GAME... EVER...

The character creation is too much... TOO MANY OPTIONS. I spent at least an hour fiddling with my character to make him not look like a retarded cave man. He looks pretty good now.
So yeah... I pwn bitches. Lots of 'em.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
is it better than morrowind cuz morrowind got too boring and bland for me.

D

Don Francisco

Frankly, if you didn't like Morrowind I don't think you're going to like Oblivion. Too bad for you lolz.

Anyway, I forgot to mention that THE OPENING IS SO BADASS!!! I pissed my pants when they had the amazing music playing with the shot of the Imperial capital or whatever. Wow. Anyone know where I can get that music for my Ipod?

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Steal it lolz.

This game is great. I'm freaked out by everything. I was just sitting there taking this claymore on and off my back in third-person going "whoooa sooo cool"

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
i love doing stealth kills on skeletons, they just shatter all over the place and never seen it coming.

EDIT: and did anyone find that necromancer woman a bitch to kill?

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
There are so many quests. I can't decide which to do. zomg.

Also, for the second time, I've just been riding around on my horse and this gigantic oblivion gate appears in the distance. Kind of eerie.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
i didn't cut my hair, i just usually have it back in a pony tail now

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
yeah, score one for logan.

Joe: holy shit sab cut his hair
Joe: weird
Me: lol
Me: dunno
Me: looks like a ponytail to me

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Arena = piss easy. After this I gotta find me some pimpin' heavy armor.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
I gotta get me some DAEDRIC. That shit screams "I punched the devil in the balls and made him my bitch."

D

Don Francisco

Holy shit. There is waaaay too much to do in this game. Today I finished an in-city quest I started yesterday and then decided to head to the Imperial City to join the Arena. On the way there I got side tracked by like 3 dungeons and by the time I finally stepped foot into the Imperial City I realized it was 11:00, I hadn't eaten, and I hadn't done any homework. Go figure.
I want my fucking damn horse! They cost 2,500 gold, right? I have about 800 gold right now (and I'm probably going to get a lot more now once I sell all the loot I got in the dungeons)

Every minute I am not playing Oblivion makes me weep. My chemistry lab partner skipped school today to play it all day, lol (and he's normally not that kinda guy).