The Official "Omg that was some cool shit I just did in Oblivion" Thread

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
glass armor = total shit.

how could they fuck it up like that. it makes your character look insanely fat. plus its not even that cool looking to begin with. :( :( :( :(

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
c'mon glass armor is a dumb concept irl.

no one needs to get hit in the armor then cut to shit when ur armor breaks. :(

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
I'm doing the DB quest where you go to the house and kill 5 dudes. I killed the first guy when he went off to sleep and when I came back, the Nord had already killed another person. Less work for me!

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Dude I loved that mission. It ruled.

In other news, my char is starting to beat a lot of ass. I found a daedric longsword and i'm using it instead of the claymore since I feel a lot more agile with it. Oh yeah.

D

Dave

My favorite DB mission was to go back to the sanctuary and just rape everyone in there. Good fun.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
i have a daedric shield, daedric long sword, daedric curiass, daedric helmet and boots.

come oon gauntlets.

im gonna keep all the armor safe until i can raise my heavy armor skill. i hate being so slow. but maaaaan is that some badass shit.

D

Don Francisco

Are there any tips or strategies for beating the three argonians in the Arena once you have the title of Gladiator? I haven't had any trouble in the Arena until this fight - now I get my ass tossed across the floor every time.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Go into mages guild. Create your staff. Beat ass.

D

Don Francisco

Explain please.

I've tried everything. I've tried blocking as much as possible. I've tried running in with sword swinging. I've tried running in a circle so they don't hit me while swinging my sword like a madman if they got close. I've tried using both longsword and claymore. I've tried blasting them with fireballs until my MP ran out (which was pretty quickly, I'll admit). I even ran in circle lacing them with arrows - I went through more than 50 arrows and by the time I was done there were arrows coming out of their ass and it looked like they were still at full health.
I noticed that sometimes one of them will get low on health but then their health bar will fill back up. WTF? Is there any way to stop that? Do I just need to do gigantic spike damage so I can take them out in 1-2 hits? I'M SO CONFUSED!

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I'm telling you. Complete all mages guild reccomendations and create your mages staff.

Or buy one in the imperial city market if you have the $$$.

Anways, you get like 20-40 uses and each delivers more damage than your spells probably do. Then its cake.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
i made a paralysis staff. its pretty sweet. i love it when i hit someone with it and they tumble down a hill, or a bunch of stairs or something. then i just pump them with arrows.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
When I plunge Sufferthrorn into the throats of the innocent, I feel so evil and yet so alive. Mwuahahaha! All hail Sithis!

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Well I went back to heavy armor. I've got a badass combination of Imperial Dragon and Ebony Armor, plus Umbra.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Aight so I have to kill a Khajiit in Bruma who apparently is in a secret training room. Where the fuck is the entrance?